We want to invite you to Pray with a Mission! As we work together to ‘change lives’, I believe the most important aspect is putting God first and asking for His covering , direction and helping us through personal and organizational growth.
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. …18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Each month, the East Bay Church in Berkley holds a prayer meeting and prays for each of us. I thought how great it would be if all of our donors would also pray!
Personal Prayer Requests:
- Kigen Teimuge - Please pray for work and family relationships. And personally for the insurance to be able to compensate my car.
- Christine Mossman - Wedding preparations. and even more so for the preparations for a good, healthy, God-centered marriage
- Christina Gaulton - For me as I’m in school and making sure I work on prioritizing my time between work, school and personal life so that I make sure I give each section the time it deserves and the quality of work that is necessary.
- Kathy Gaulton - Medical checkups for this year
- Caroline Sakanashi – I become more organized and am able to focus on one task at a time. I also need prayer in the area of continued health as I attempt to lose weight.
- Kiki Honda -To recognize and understand who God has created me to be and to strive towards that.
Heavenly Treasures Prayer Requests:
- Completing 2014 year end financials
- Heavenly Treasures Board Meeting at the end of January
- Distribution Center – finding an appropriate location
- Starting work in 5 new countries!